- May 2, 2014, 5th Annual "Love Rescued Me" Dinner Auction at the American Legion Hall, Morrish Rd, Swartz Creek, MI. Starts at 5pm, cost is $15, Catered by Bella Birches and auctioneer from Red Beards Auction in Flushing, MI. Silent and Live auction items so far include: 4 night/5 day stay at Cancun resort, Golf on Mackinaw Island, Kindle Fire, Concert tickets, gift certificates to restaurants, many pet items and much more! Raffle prizes and 50/50 raffle. You can purchase tickets through PAWS' PayPal but you MUST put in the notation line that you are purchasing dinner tickets. Your tickets will be held for you at the door in an envelope with your name on it.
- PAWS first annual "Woof Walk" on June 14th. Tentative time is 11-3pm. Sponsored by Gleaner's Life Insurance. Dogs can walk their people to raise donations for PAWS on beautiful paved trails just over a mile long through wooded Flint Township Park located at the Police headquarters between Linden and Dye Rds, north of Miller Rd. Entertainment to include K9 police demos, games, contests for best kisser, howler, trick, etc... food and drinks, bake sale, ice cream cart and many other vendors.
- Want to help the animals by doing what you do every week? By signing up for Kroger Rewards, you can help the animals just by buying groceries at Krogers. All you need to do is go to the following link and enter PAWS number. The animals thank you! http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/
PAWS Rescue #90830
- W e have 2 dogs, Boss and Carlie Brown that we have found out are heartworm positive. Please consider donationg towards their care! The cost will be around $1000 h 1st at total both dogs. ALSO FOSTERS ARE GREATLY NEEDED FOR THEM AND MANY, MANY OTHERS. Pictures soon!
- Cat and Dog Food Drive - Times are hard, and PAWS is currently in need of food for many of the animals they care for. PAWS is having a food drive, and is collecting a variety of dry cat and dog food (no treats please). PAWS will have various collection points. For more information and/or to donate, please contact Glenda or call 810-635-9649